Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tau: Shas'el Boba Fett

Boba Fett, one of the most badass
characters ever imagined
So, eventually I will be posting what my units look like, painted. However, until then, imagine Tau, with a Star Wars theme - more over, a Boba Fett Theme - and there you have my army.



To represent Boba Fett as my commander, I will be using a Shas'el Commander Crisis Suit. Below is Shas'el Boba Fett's load out.

Shas'el Boba Fett
-Twin Linked Plasma Rifle, Positional Relay, Fail Safe Detonator, Stimulant Injectors, Marker Drone, Shield Drone

-Twin Linked Plasma Rifle: For two reasons 1) Fett's gun is a long range energy weapon 2) Fett is a skilled marksmen with limited comparison within the Star Wars universe
-Fail Safe Detonator: As if, in combat with his enemies, or like the time he fought Darth Vader, Fett blasts off into the sky, using a concentrated burst from his jet pack to launch him away from the conflict. (symbolized by the large blast and the fact that the commander "dies" or rather "launches from the battle for a tactical advantage")
-Positional Relay: Boba Fett is a brilliant, but lone-wolf style, tactician. He can see the whole battle/conflict with a cool wit
-Stimulants: Fett just never seems to die - whether by extreme luck or cunning, he is utterly resilient.
-Marker Drone: Simply to affect his or others abilities to shoot the enemy from longer ranges - further resembling Fett's skills with a rifle.

The Shield Drone is entirely Tactical, for the sake of survival. I am a huge Star Wars Fanatic, and I hope that you get a kick from this entry. I always like to add character to my models. Hopefully I can get a picture of him up so you guys can see the finished product.

 Happy Wargaming!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment